Our designer Weekend holdall is as stylish as it is functional and is perfect for weekend getaways, a short business trip, or for use on a daily commute. This cabin bag size holdall is expertly hand-made using premium upcyled leather and the design is embellished with the use of upcyled tyre tube, which has been used on the top, the base and for the flaps on the outside pockets.
Unfasten the signature vintage clasp and a zip along the top will open to reveal capacious interiors with enough room to carry clothes for at least two people for a weekend getaway, along with other essentials and a few paperbacks thrown in. The interiors are lined with high quality cotton and have smartly designed pockets for your mobile and wallet. In addition to this, there are two zipped sleeves that allow you to stow secure items. Two stylish side pockets on the outer sides with tube flaps provide you additional space.
Like all our other products, the holdall has the signature gunmetal coloured vintage fastener which provides a slick contrast to the shiny black leather.
A detachable strap gives you the comfort of carrying the bag cross body or on your shoulder. The product is a perfect compliment to the laptop bag, if you are off on a business trip.
Size & Details
This item’s measurements are:
- Height: 13 in/ 33 cm,
- Width: 17 in/ 44 cm,
- Depth: 6 in/ 15.25 cm,
- Handle Length: 46 in/ 117 cm (adjustable),
- Uses upcycled black grained cow leather and tyre tube,
- Detachable shoulder strap and two top handles,
- Vintage gun-metal clasp with provision to lock the bag,
- High quality cotton lining on the inside,
- Three internal zipped pockets, mobile and wallet holder,
- Two outside pockets with tyre tube hoods and classy buttoning,
- Base made up of upcyled tyre tube, designed for style and durability,
- Signature white stitching,
- This bag has a capacity of approximately 22 litre,
- Designed in the UK. Hand made in India.
- Use leather wipes to clean the exterior of the bag
- Tyre tube components of the bag can be cleaned with water
- Do not use any chemicals or abrasives on leather
No customer reviews for the moment.